In a previously undisclosed investigation, FIFA legal documents reviewed by The Associated Press revealed the global governing body's concerns about the terms of the 2018 departures of Chuba Akpom to Greek club PAOK Thessaloniki and Joel Campbell to Italian side Frosinone Calcio. Arsenal would receive a bigger cut of the deal if Akpom and Campbell were subsequently sold to British clubs.
- Liverpool thrashed by Man City in first game as champions
- Liverpool gets guard of honour from dethroned champ Manchester City
- Aubameyang gifted two goals as Arsenal routs Norwich
- Bayern 'in very good talks' with Manchester City for Leroy Sane
- Fernandes nets twice in Man United's victory over Brighton
- Premier League donates $1.2M to help women's league return
- Jurgen Klopp urges Liverpool fans to celebrate title 'in private'
- Ings scores twice as Southampton wins at Watford in EPL